VISION PLUS BLUE/BLUE LENS
The newest goggle to the Blueseventy line carries on the tradition of our popular soft lens Vision goggle, but with increased coverage. It features 180º view from curved wide-angle lenses with an oversized soft gasket that is flexible enough to fit most faces.
This is an ideal goggle for swimmers with large faces or those looking for maximum coverage around the eyes.
- Oversized design provides excellent coverage, durability and is our most secure fitting goggle for rough open water swims.
- 180º vision from curved angled anti-fog lenses.
- Integrated ultra-flexible unibody nose bridge.
- Thick silicone split strap provides secure placement and side frame button adjustment makes it easy to dial in the fit.
How to Choose Your Lens:
- Clear Lens: Perfect for low light conditions such as those found in a dimly lit indoor pool, or outdoors when the sun is not present (before sunrise and after sunset).
- Yellow and Amber Lens: Great for low light conditions, overcast weather and indoor swimming. These lenses will add brightness to your vision.
- Blue Lens: Blue lenses are similar to Yellow and Amber lenses in that they work well in low light conditions. They also cut a bit of the brightness from the sun when swimming outdoors, just not as much as the Smoke or Mirror tinted lenses.
- Smoke: Superb for sunny days providing a similar effect as sunglasses. While they will darken one’s field of vision when used indoors, you can still swim with smoke lenses indoors.
- Mirrored: The tint of Mirrored lenses are ideal for swimming in full sun and bright light conditions. They provide a darker tint than the Smoke lens.
- Polarized: Polarized lenses eliminate reflections and provide superior clarity of vision. They are optimal for changing lighting conditions such as partly cloudy days. Polarized lens can also come in lighter and darker tints which will help in bright light.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 3-5 days